Locus Solutions Inc seek for a candidate with expertise in the areas of requirements gathering, technical design, development, deployment, and integration to solve budgeting, planning, performance management and reporting challenges. Solutions must strike the right balance between precision and speed, providing ever more scalable and granular data models and reporting, without sacrificing accuracy or agility. This position requires a highly creative and self-motivated individual, capable of communicating with and giving feedback to others in a range of features across IBM Cognos TM1/Planning Analytics.
On the Locus team, you will be surrounded by people that are exceptionally talented, bright, and driven, and believe in world class deliverables. To support this quickly growing business, you must be highly analytical and possess a strong passion for analytics and accountability.
Locus Solutions needs an individual that bring the Corporate Finance experience AND the entrepreneurial aptitude to accelerate application development. Also needed is the intellectual capacity to produce innovative ideas/analysis and the willingness to do the heavy lifting to implement those decisions.
- 6+ years of relevant IBM Cognos TM1/Planning Analytics experience including system configuration, model building and developing reports or dashboards with TM1 and/or other reporting tools
- 6+ years of experience in writing Turbo Integrator Processes and Business Rules.
- 6+ years of experience in creating reports in perspective.
- Experience in Microsoft SSAS, SSIS and SSRS is a plus
- Experience in developing dashboards using tools like Tableau, QlikView & Cognos BI will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of PAX and PAW
- Relevant corporate finance experience exhibiting knowledge of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting functions and related processes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other technical discipline
- Demonstrated history of problem solving, financial acumen, and business partnering skills
- Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills
- Solid business judgment and ownership focus
- A passion for delivering results and building trust with more senior leaders
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer focused, professional demeanor
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations